Strategic Customer Success Manager (K-12)
Salt Lake City, UT /
Account Management /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
The Strategic Customer Success Manager will participate in efforts to maintain account health, grow the account and increase the market presence of Instructure. The main focus of this position is to manage existing accounts, help onboard new accounts and position Instructure to capture additional market share through a solutions oriented approach.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communication from assigned accounts
- Drive adoption and satisfaction metrics for assigned accounts
- Work with our Implementation team to setup new accounts for future success
- Work with customers to establish goals and aid them in achieving their vision
- Maintain healthy client relationships
- Be a mentor to the rest of the Customer Success organization
- Utilize all Canvas resources to resolve customer concerns
- Recognize, communicate, and escalate issues up through management
- Communicate customer needs cross departmentally
Here's what you will need to know/have:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 4+ years Customer Success experience
- A strong understanding of Customer Success and why the position exists in SAAS
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated follow up and follow through
- Capacity to set correct expectations and manage issues to completion
- Multitask and prioritize tasks in a changing environment
- Strong team mentality, utilizing internal and external resources strategically and judiciously
- Customer facing background within the software industry
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and seek solutions
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.