Regional Director (Southern Europe)
London, England /
Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here’s your opportunity.
Instructure is looking for an experienced sales executive to join our Sales Team. This sales executive will need to be a “road warrior” as the territory will cover France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and some Eastern European nations. So...if you enjoy traveling and seeing the world, this could be a perfect fit for you.
What you will be doing:
- Sell Canvas to new clients in the education market.
- Share new insight that helps prospects properly evaluate different solutions.
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients.
- Help guide prospective client through the purchasing process to meet agreed upon timelines.
- Accurately forecast your quarterly and annual performance.Log accurate account information into Salesforce CRM in a timely manner.
- Develop sales strategies to increase client pipeline.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frame.
- Partner with Regional Directors in the field to gain market share.
- Provide call reports and activities.
- Coordinate promotions and advertising in rep territories.
- Provide education and training about Canvas products.
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 + years of proven sales experience.
- Understanding educational pedagogy and the process involving selling an LMS is a plus.
- Experience selling enterprise level software, SaaS sales and services.
- Experience selling at all levels, including “C” level and above.
- Excellent strategic/consultative sales skills.
- Challenger Sales Methodology training.
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis and proposal development.
- Valid passport required.
- Bilingual English and French with other language skills a must
- Excellent French and English business standard written skills is required
- ~60-70% travel.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.