Customer Success Manager (Certica)
Account Management /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
We are passionate about creating high impact analytics and assessment solutions to improve k-12 student achievement and revolutionizing the way school districts manage, access and use data to improve student outcomes.
Instructure is a fast-paced organization with a smart and dedicated Certica team, who is looking for like-minded individuals to come aboard. Having recently joined the Instructure team, Certica solutions continue to grow, therefore we are seeking an experienced software Customer Success Manager focused on our analytics solutions (Videri, Certify and Data Connect) to help manage our expanding customer base.
The Customer Success Manager will work closely with our existing installed customer base as well as new customers post implementation. You will be accountable for overall customer satisfaction, act as an internal advocate for the installed base, and have an opportunity for services upsell to our clients. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of customer success management within the software industry.
What you will be doing:
- Consistent and proactive communication with customers who have implemented our solutions
- Understand each customer’s usage of Videri, Certify and Data Connect products
- Recommend and implement ideas for increased adoption and utilization of solution capabilities
- Work closely with newly installed organizations to insure adequate training and change management
- Effectively assume responsibility for organizations post implementation
- Perform annual account reviews with key customers
- Upsell services to existing customer base
- Accountable for maintaining a high percentage renewal rate
- Advocate for the customer base internally most notably to product management and engineering teams
- Suggest product enhancements on a consistent basis to the product management team
- Elevate issues and at-risk customers to management as needed
- Travel as needed
Here's what you need to know/have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role for an application or software-as-a-service (SaaS) company
- Proven ability to create high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent ability to influence key stakeholders
- Prioritize and effectively escalate customer issues
- Ability to creatively and thoughtfully solve problems
- Track record of being able to find and recommend additional products and services to existing clients
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to proactively connect with others on a consistent basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally with customers
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking ability; ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience using Salesforce is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Fitness club memberships
- iMac or Macbooks
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.