Enterprise Sales Executive - Europe/EMEA (Remote)
At Instructure we’re on a mission to make software that makes people smarter. Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that’s what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching, training and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to make new discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. We are now bringing Bridge to the Corporate European market. So here’s your opportunity.
Reporting directly to the Head of Strategic Development, EMEA - Bridge, the aim is to win new business in the European Corporate Sector with a sales strategy centered on generating both quick wins and seeding longer term initiatives. The focus will be Enterprise clients. The Enterprise Sales Executive will work closely with the Corporate team in Europe to develop the sales plan and will then be responsible for following up new business initiatives, establishing a high level of visibility with potential clients, building and closing a sales pipeline. This will include owning and managing the complete sales cycle i.e complete ownership from lead generation to closure. The role demands a high level of organisation, focus, tenacity and energy to deliver the twin objectives of sales wins and increased visibility and awareness in the corporate sector.
This remote role will involve regular travel in Europe, with frequent trips to the Instructure London Soho office. Please note whilst Instructure’s EMEA headquarters is located in London, we’re open to this role being located remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and drive the commercial development of all assigned vertical markets and Tier 1 strategic accounts to drive revenue and margin growth
- Creation of qualified opportunities through sales activity, networking and cold calling
- Create brand and personal awareness through campaigns, lead generation strategies and networking activities
- Develop, maintain and report against a strategic sales territory plan
- Share new insight that helps prospects properly evaluate different solutions
- Prepare and tailor messaging for prospective clients
- Help guide prospective client through the purchasing process to meet agreed upon timelines
- Accurately forecast your monthly, quarterly and annual performance
- Log account & opportunity information into Salesforce in a timely and accurate manner
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frame
- Provide call reports and activities~ 40% travel
Here’s What You Will Need to Know/Have:
- Extensive experience of selling enterprise level software, SaaS and services
- You understand Challenger Sales Methodology and bring with you a Challenger Sales mentality
- Experience selling large multi-year deals at “C” level in France, Germany, Switzerland & Benelux and/or other EMEA markets
- Fluency in English & French (or other European languages) is required
- Proven track record in Tier 1 sales closure against quotas
- Present with confidence, insight, expertise, and warmth to small and large audiences
- Excellent strategic/consultative/challenger sales skills + hunter mentality
- Ability to do detailed needs analysis, proposal development and tender completion
- Preferable is a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
Awesome benefits at Instructure!
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy and healthy!
- Equity!!! - Yes, everyone at Instructure gets equity, because we want you to feel like this is more than just a job. The company's success, is your success
- Because you get to help us grow a culture of awesomeness. But everyone says that right? Check us out on Glassdoor, to get the low-down from people that are not in the HR or Marketing department :)
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.