Customer Success Manager, EMEA (Dach/Benelux) - Maternity Leave Cover
London, England /
Account Management /
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that's where you come in:
Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term success and profitability, and to helping our customers achieve their goals. Customer Success Managers at Instructure maintain customer satisfaction and deepen adoption through consultative approaches, problem-solving and providing resources and strategies that support customers as they grow with Instructure’s products.
This role requires full proficiency in English, Dutch and German.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of high-value customers across the EMEA region
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Developing an understanding of key clients’ business drivers and challenges and proactively offering insights and solutions to meet those needs through effective use of Instructure product and service offerings, promoting innovation and best practice
- Conducting business reviews with key customer stakeholders that showcase their use and adoption of Instructure products and provide insights for securing long term value
- Seeking to drive adoption across the institution/company to improve learning outcomes
- Retaining and maximising revenue opportunities
- Enabling sales through strong collaboration with sales teams
- Serving as a customer advocate by providing impactful feedback to our product teams
- Participating in team projects that support goals and initiatives of the department
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- Full proficiency in English, Dutch and German.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs, explain complex issues in relatable terms and adapt your tone according to the stakeholder
- Enthusiasm about education and technology with demonstrated technical aptitude
- Executive Presence - track record of networking and influencing an organisation at multiple (senior) stakeholder levels
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce, Gainsight, JIRA, Tableau and an interest in learning other internal tools to work efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at multiple levels of an organisation
- Ability to prioritise, multitask, and perform effectively under pressure
- A results-driven attitude, a bias for learning and sharing, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
Ideally, you’ll also know/have:
- Experience working in higher education, K12, vocational education, or corporate training
- Experience in Customer Success or account management in a SaaS company with deep knowledge of SaaS products and services
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure:
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy, healthy: fully paid private medical insurance, pension, life assurance, personal travel insurance, wellbeing fitness tracking, contribution to your commuter and fitness/welfare, study assistance, study leave, charity leave, childcare vouchers, massages etc.
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays and flexible work schedules
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
All Instructure employees are required to successfully pass a background check upon being hired.