Sales Account Executive
Salt Lake City, UT /
At Bridge, we are building the world’s best ecosystem for teaching and learning. Thousands of employees and employers use our products around the world, and we’re always finding ways to innovate and improve their experience.
We are hiring a world class Account Executive to solve some of corporate's hardest problems. By focusing on our values — ownership, openness, simplicity, and relationships —
If that sounds interesting, we should talk.
What you will be doing:
- Build strong relationships utilizing value-based selling skills with the largest Enterprise Organizations in the United States.
- Use your extensive sales experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Provide value-added counsel to customers as a trusted advisor creating awareness and demand for Instructure products.
- Manage all internal databases and account update tools.
- Report out weekly to sales management on project, business and relationship status.
- Partner with your account development team to drive a strategy to approach your sales territory.
- This position will report to the VP of NORAM Sales - Bridge
Here is what you will need to know/have:
- 3 plus years full cycle outside sales experience, preferably in the Human Capital Management space.
- Passion for prospecting new business from initial outreach to negotiation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A quantifiable track record of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment and be a self – starter.
- This position is based out of SLC Utah, however candidates located in or near Florida might also be considered
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Competitive salary and 401k
- 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- Latest software and tools with top of the line equipment
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and yes, in case you didn't catch it from the above, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.