Head of Performance Marketing
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
Insurify is looking for an experienced digital marketing leader with a strategic mindset, ownership mentality, and analytical proficiency to own marketing operations, expand our digital marketing team, and drive growth on every major advertising platform. The Head of Marketing will be responsible for identifying and growing all digital marketing channels for Insurify and expanding our in-house marketing and ad-tech platforms. We use first- and third-party data to build algorithms and automated solutions to personalize our offerings to each customer.
- Manage and monitor performance across all digital paid marketing channels (e.g. paid search, display ads, TV, online video, social media) with an unlimited budget so long as performance is driven at a targeted ROI
- Build and lead a team of business analysts and managers to develop a campaign strategy and product roadmap, launch new campaigns, optimize your campaign portfolio
- Work closely with Insurify’s in-house creative, product, and data science teams to improve and test creative assets, establish successful channels for new products, and innovate across marketing channels
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns, explore new and innovative ideas across marketing channels, leverage targeting and personalization data, and develop automated solutions with our ad-tech team
- Develop your own growth ideas, conduct back-of-envelope sizing estimates to project impact, and validate through A/B testing across our core marketing channels
- 10+ years of overall experience and 3+ years management experience, including success in building and scaling teams; MBA preferred with 4+ years post-MBA experience
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Proven experience with and passion for employing data-driven strategies, working across functions and with senior-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view, and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Evidence of "scrappy startup execution" and a "get it done" attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience in management consulting, private equity, investment banking, or corporate strategy preferred
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture