Email Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Manage and drive strategic email growth initiatives focused on onboarding, retention, engagement, partnership marketing programs, and more
- Lead team in conceptualizing, creating, and executing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course corrections to drive core business metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys
- Relevant marketing experience building and/or leading email marketing campaigns, multi-channel acquisition, and user engagement
- Experience leveraging complex marketing automation/email marketing platforms
- Strong analytics and data-driven background, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and the ability to execute against findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
- SQL proficiency is a huge plus
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture