Search Marketing Manager
Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013, Insurify recently raised $23 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Start on the ground floor of Insurify’s marketing team and play a central role in shaping the team’s objectives, direction, and growth
- Own existing paid search programs and expand keyword coverage on Google Ads
- Expand into social + other digital marketing initiatives to help grow our customer acquisition
- Work with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing analytics, and product to optimize landing pages and campaign performance
- Design experiments, analyze results, and identify growth opportunities across the marketing landscape
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Three (3) years experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaignsHighly analytical mindset for analysis and reporting
- Results-oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Fun, ethical, and passionate team player
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture