Recruiting Coordinator / Sourcer
At Intangible Labs we are re-imagining money. Our core product is Basis, a cryptocurrency designed to be stable in price, providing a reliable medium of exchange to anyone with an internet connection. If Basis is successful, we believe it will be the first cryptocurrency that can be used for mainstream applications, and scale to become its own independent monetary system. Basis is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, GV, Stan Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Lightspeed, Foundation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and others.
We are currently hiring a Recruiting Coordinator / Sourcer to help us build the Basis team.
- Work closely with our Head of Talent, hiring managers, and interviewers on all aspects of our recruiting process.
- Help design and implement a world-class recruiting process.
- Be an external representative of the company to candidates, ensuring a great candidate experience and shepherding them through our interview process.
- Assist in conceptualizing, setting up, and running various recruiting events.
- Partner with our Head of Talent and hiring managers on various candidate identification research projects.
- Strong educational background from a top university with evidence of superior achievement.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- An out-going, extroverted personality who loves learning what makes people tick.
- Comfortable with technology, and a quick-study at learning new tools / platforms.
- Independent, self-managing, and comfortable chasing people down for information.
- Articulate, composed, and graceful under pressure.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Naturally curious and auto-didactic.