Talent Data Analyst
At Intangible Labs we are re-imagining money. Our core product is Basis, a cryptocurrency designed to be stable in price, providing a reliable medium of exchange to anyone with an internet connection. If Basis is successful, we believe it will be the first cryptocurrency that can be used for mainstream applications, and scale to become its own independent monetary system. Basis is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, GV, Stan Druckenmiller, Kevin Warsh, Lightspeed, Foundation Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, and others.
We are currently hiring a Talent Data Analyst to help us build and optimize the Basis team.
- Work closely with our Head of Talent and Basis leadership on various data analysis projects related to recruiting and internal talent management and development.
- Help design and build tools for automated collection and analysis of various forms of talent-related data.
- Develop a strong understanding of third-party data analysis tools and help us pick the right ones for internal use.
- Partner with our Head of Talent and hiring managers on various candidate identification, candidate selection, and people management research projects.
- Strong educational background from a top university with evidence of superior achievement.
- Computer science or a similar undergraduate degree preferred.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data scraping, data cleaning, and the fundamentals of data analysis / data science.
- Comfort with Python required. Experience with R, Scala, and SQL a big plus.
- Experience with social network analysis tools and methodologies a big plus.
- Experience creating data visualizations a big plus.
- Independent and self-managing.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Naturally curious and auto-didactic.