Video Editor-Branded Content (On-Site)
Dania Beach, Florida /
Marketing – Creative /
Who We Are:
Our team of innovators and visionaries is passionate about pushing the envelope and taking bold risks that inspire people to realize their beautiful potential. With our HQ in Los Angeles, Miami, and our two offices in Ohio, we’re constantly raising the bar and evolving to create a more diverse and cultivating work environment.
We develop our digital platforms and promote industry-leading products across online, mobile, social, and retail markets. Integra Beauty has created L’ange, Upness, and OFIR three leading consumer goods brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation. Our team is at the forefront of emerging trends and we are looking for like-minded individuals to continue growing our company.
About The Role:
Looking for a talented video editor with e-commerce and branded content experience. This role will report directly to our in-house Branded Creative Director. The ideal candidate will be motivated, with a deep understanding of brand guidelines, social media platforms and various editing styles. Must be able to work in a high-paced team environment; and be willing to offer ideas and take initiative to help innovate and elevate our branded video content on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post-production asset creation for all branded videos content - Including ads, e-commerce video, social media, and brand awareness campaigns on streaming platforms
- Create motion graphics and text animations
- Work closely with the production team to ensure we are shooting for seamless and efficient editing
- Work with Creative Directors and Brand Managers to execute and bring to life the content that has been envisioned by them.
- Work closely with our in house Digital Asset Manager to ensure seamless delivery of assets for review, intake, tagging, publication and distribution.
- Research new trends, techniques, platforms, and tools to develop engaging content that converts, and increases brand awareness.
- Provide high-quality assets in multiple formats depending on expected consumption.
- 2-3 Years of experience in Post-production video editing for product, e-commerce, social media and branding content
- Certificate or Degree with a focus in digital content creation/video production
- Good with team environments
- Experience with production and video shooting (for collaboration with production team to ensure we shoot for specific editing styles)
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Adobe Premier, and Audition
- Must be good with color correction, tracking, motion graphic, and have organized workflows
- Familiarity with video retouching techniques.
- Experience with 3D animation and/or rendering is good to have
- Photoshop Experience is good to have
- Comfortable using and implementing Creative Artificial Intelligence tech to streamline certain task is a bonus
- Portfolio and/or video reel required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- Additional Opt-In Insurances
- Work/Life Balance
- Vacation + Sick Time Pay
Our Core Competencies
- Action – takes the organization to the next level
- Results – drives progress and excellence
- Intellect – applies knowledge and wisdom
- Ambiguity – values change and complexity
- Decisiveness – executes swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation – promotes inclusion and accountability