At Integrate, we push the boundaries of technology to deliver products and services that bring control and scalability to demand marketing. Our software operates as the central nervous system for B2B marketers providing optimization intelligence across all paid efforts at the top of the funnel.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Rackspace, Microsoft and more. Our product is best-in-class and our business is growing rapidly, making us one of the most exciting software companies in the area.
- 8+ Years
- 140+ Employees
- $50M+ Funding
- Enterprise Software
Integrate is looking for an experienced software engineer with a passion for building performance focused, distributed web applications. You will be part of a growing cross-functional team who take great pride in craftsmanship.
Tools: Code relevant IDEs, Git (GitHub), JIRA/Confluence, Postman, AWS
Technologies: MongoDB, Docker, AngularJS
Concepts: REST, Scrum, Agile SDLC, Unit Tests
Environment: Linux, Windows
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our product team to translate raw business requirements into rock solid technical solutions.
- Work closely with our UI/UX team to turn designs into front facing features
- Research and recommend technologies that address technical and business requirements
- As a member of a Scrum team you facilitate the self-management and self-organizational nature of the team
- Own projects from inception to production and provide clear communication to product and business teams Focus on optimization and performance while building the Integrate platform
What you offer:
- Minimum 3+ years of product development experience in SaaS
- Full stack development
- Experience writing and implementing testing around the software you develop
- Understanding of underlying application technology and infrastructure
- Proficient problem-solving skills
- Ability to adhere to best practices and code integrity frameworks
Most importantly: Logic, Reason and an unyielding ability to push for the best experience for the customer.