Birmingham, AL /
Integrate US – Software Engineering /
Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Microsoft and more. Our name defines our purpose. We believe in a better and more efficient world for B2B marketers.
- 9+ Years Old
- 250 Employees
- $80M+ in Funding
- Enterprise Marketing Technology
With that exciting growth, we are looking for a "quality centric" software engineer who can not only develop cutting edge enterprise technology, but has the ability to own the quality and test automation of their work as well.
Our engineers have a passion for building performance focused, distributed web applications. You will be a part of a small, but growing cross-functional team who take great pride in craftsmanship.
*not all required
Languages: C#, .Net Core, Golang, AngularJS, React
Tools: Visual Studio, Golang, PyCharm, Git (GitHub), JIRA/Confluence
Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Protobuf
Concepts: RPC, REST, AMQP, Concurrent Design, AWS, SCRUM, Agile
Environment: Linux/Docker (CentOS)
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with our product team to translate raw business requirements into rock solid technical solutions.
- Create high-speed, cloud based web applications
- Research and recommend technologies that address technical and business requirements
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team
- Participate in all areas of the SCRUM process
- Own projects from inception to production and provide clear communication to product and business teams
What You Offer:
- 2+ years of product development experience in SaaS (software-as-a-service) ideal
- 1+ years experience with content delivery and web tracking in a production context ideal
- Strong understanding of underlying protocol stacks (TCP, HTTP, AMQP, etc.)
- Expertise with concurrent design in a distributed environment
- Full stack development (not necessary but preferred)
- Most importantly: Logic, Reason and an unyielding ability to push for the best experience for the customer
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.