Senior Software Engineer
Integrate Careers – Software Engineering
Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
We have a top-tier client list that includes Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, VMWare, Rackspace, Microsoft and more. Our name defines our purpose. We believe in a better and more efficient world for B2B marketers.
At Integrate, we have an exceptional working environment where you will work alongside innovative, dynamic and inspiring team members. If you like solving challenges, value continuous professional growth and are motivated to join an entrepreneurial culture then we would love to hear from you!
- 9+ Years Old
- 275 Employees
- $80M in Funding
- Enterprise Marketing Technology
Languages: C#, .Net Core, Golang
Tools: React.JS, Visual Studio, PyCharm, Git (GitHub), JIRA/Confluence
Technologies: MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, gRPC, Protobuf
Concepts: RPC, REST, AMQP, Concurrent Design, AWS, SCRUM, Agile
Environment: Linux/Docker (CentOS)
Engineering at Integrate
At Integrate, we are a technology company that leads with a technology first mentality. We use cutting edge tools and take pride in staying ahead of the curve. It is extremely important to us that our engineering teams not only feel that they are doing what they are passionate about, but they are expanding skills sets as well.
What You'll Do:
- Help build a new dev team for our office space in Birmingham, AL
- Act as a liaison with leadership and team members at our offices in the U.S. and London
- Work closely with our product team to translate raw business requirements into rock solid technical solutions.
- Create high-speed, cloud based web applications
- Research and recommend technologies that address technical and business requirements
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the team
- Participate in all areas of the SCRUM process
- Own projects from inception to production and provide clear communication to product and business teams
What You Offer:
- Minimum 5+ years of product development experience in SaaS
- Minimum 3+ years experience with content delivery and web tracking in a production context
- Strong understanding of underlying protocol stacks (TCP, HTTP, AMQP, etc.)
- Expertise with concurrent design in a distributed environment
- Full stack development experience ideal - C#, Golang, React
- Strong understanding of automation testing and ability to push to delivery
- Passion for development - We love to see personal projects and engagement with the tech community!
- Most importantly: Logic, Reason and an unyielding ability to push for the best experience for the customer