Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
Integrate US – Marketing /
Integrate is a rapidly growing, venture-backed enterprise SaaS business that helps B2B marketers grow revenue and reduce costs. The Integrate Demand Cloud platform serves as the central, top of funnel data hub for major players like Microsoft, Salesforce, Adobe, and Dell. We unify demand marketing channels into a single, powerful platform that help organizations achieve quantifiable business outcomes.
- 250+ Employees
- $80M+ Raised
- 9+ Years Old
We are looking for a Sr. Director, Corporate Communications to build, lead, and scale our corporate communications function through the next phase of our growth. Our ideal will successfully promote Integrate to industry influencers, stakeholders, customers, and employees. Areas of focus for this global role include public relations, executive communications, internal communications, analyst relations, and customer marketing. We are looking for a senior leader who is a category creator and natural storyteller and has a successful track record of building and leading communications programs.
What You'll Do:
- Define the Corporate Communications vision and strategy, execute flawless communications campaigns to support the awareness of Integrate, the Integrate Demand Cloud and our mission as a global marketing technology organization
- Own the Media Relations, Analyst Relations, and Influencer marketing efforts
- Be the voice of Internal Communications, working with leadership across the organization to keep our employees aware of key company issues and opportunities
- Develop provocative platforms and raise the profiles of Integrate’s executive leaders
- In coordination with the revenue marketing function, expand social media reach and engagement across a broad spectrum of social channels
- Build and develop a strong team by coaching and developing new team members; manage agency and contractor relationships as required
- Serve as Company spokesperson as needed
What You Offer:
- Bachelors of Arts in Communications, Marketing, or related function; MBA a plus.
- Proven working experience in B2B Corporate Communications with an emphasis on storytelling and crafting corporate narratives.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing public relations, analyst relations, internal communications, customer marketing. Understanding and appreciation of Paid, Earned, and Owned media
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.