Analyst, Government Pricing
Pune, India /
Managed Services /
IntegriChain is the data and application backbone for market access departments of Life Sciences manufacturers. We deliver the data, the applications, and the business process infrastructure for patient access and therapy commercialization. More than 250 manufacturers rely on our ICyte Platform to orchestrate their commercial and government payer contracting, patient services, and distribution channels. ICyte is the first and only platform that unites the financial, operational, and commercial data sets required to support therapy access in the era of specialty and precision medicine. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators can digitalize their market access operations, freeing up resources to focus on more data-driven decision support. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators are digitalizing labor-intensive processes – freeing up their best talent to identify and resolve coverage and availability hurdles and to manage pricing and forecasting complexity.
We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Ambler, PA; Somerset, NJ, Raleigh, NC, and Pune, India. For more information, visit www.integrichain.com, or follow us on Twitter @IntegriChain and LinkedIn.
- Resolve the errors in the ERP system based on defined set of rules and perform correction where required.
- Creation of wholesalers or Customer’s information in ERP system.
- Managed care rebate / Medicaid claims processing
- Run and create reports/analysis in Excel spreadsheets and other software packages to support payment reviews and approvals.
- Prepare other analysis or performance dashboards. Key customers of this information is PC&O, Managed Markets field force, Managed Markets Segment Marketing and Brand Marketing. Most of this effort is done in Excel spreadsheets.
- Meeting contractual payment deadlines, especially since some contracts include interest penalties for late payments. Managing payment workload to accommodate more challenging timelines.
- Ensuring customer compliance with contract terms. Also, there could be inconsistencies in information from different sources. Working with unconventional customer data formats. Working with a whole new contracting system that was recently launched in the market. Understanding complex contract language.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Monitors and reviews data from the system.
- Perform quality check assessment on all processes.
- Understand the business domain through collaborative work with business leads and SMEs.
- Develop a business expertise through continuous learning, discussions and internal training.
- Any graduate (finance, accounting, or information management preferred) with relevant exposure to data or claims processing systems.
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably as a Data Analyst/Claims Analyst/Rebate Analyst/Process Associate
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field, preferably Life Sciences, Insurance, Finance, and Pharma contracting domains (Managed markets preferred).
- Experience in claims processing or handling claims utilization data is preferred.
- Familiarity with data scrubbing, NCPDP data formats and Microsoft Access software is a plus.
- Analyze large volumes of data for relevant trends.
- Rapidly learn new software.
- MS-Office working knowledge, especially Excel is must.
- Works under immediate supervision with minimum guidance.
- Should be reporting to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Preferably worked in Insurance, Finance, and Pharma contracting domains.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal & listening).
- Good to have previous working knowledge of claims processing, financial report handling/generation.
- End to end data processing in ERP and financial systems.
- Candidates with working knowledge on Managed care, Medicaid, Contracting, and government pricing applications shall be preferred.