Software Delivery Manager
Downtown Toronto /
Dev Team /
Full Time Permanent
At Intelliware, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and work on a wide range of complex custom software solutions. We have a collaborative team-based Agile environment where you’ll find learning opportunities and challenging work. Our project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver anything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
The Software Delivery Manager plays a key role in managing client relationships (both on the IT and business sides), developing new business, and leading product delivery teams.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supporting new business pursuits via proposals, RFPs, pitch meetings, etc.
- Building strong client relationships to identify and secure new projects with existing accounts
- Ensuring client relationship and project success through strong delivery focus
- Planning and managing project deliverables at the strategic and tactical levels
- Providing strategic vision, guidance and recommendations based on business and technical drivers
- Managing relationships with team and clients ensuring a high degree of engagement resulting in a shared understanding of strategy, implementation and delivery realities
- Collaborating with technical leads to ensure successful delivery of development scope and goals
- Balancing and satisfying the needs of business, end user and technical stakeholders ensuring alternatives have been investigated and there is an understanding of implementation tradeoffs
- Guiding the development process and creating a high functioning team
- Managing and reporting on project timelines, deliverables and budgets
‘Must Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Proven client-facing, partnership and presentation skills
- Proven sales/pre-sales and/or consultant experience for software development solutions
- 3-5+ years relevant hands-on experience managing custom software projects
- Solid understanding of technology
- Strong facilitation, planning and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics (or equivalent education/experience)
‘Nice to Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
- Best practices in product development and technical product marketing
- Experience with solution selling/account development/traditional sales
- Experience designing/developing business requirements
For more info on Intelliware, check out our Careers Page and Instagram.
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.