Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst - Contract
At Intelliware, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a top-notch team and work on a wide range of complex custom software solutions. We have a collaborative team-based Agile environment with dedicated project rooms where you’ll find learning opportunities and challenging work. Our project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver anything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
- Facilitating discussions between management, clients and developers to identify and document functional requirements
- Developing and documenting test plans to ensure appropriate testing of the application code developed by the project team
- Developing, documenting and executing test cases to verify the application code developed by the project team
- Gathering and processing business information related to procedures, data and processes to clarify business issues/requirements
- Driving QA strategy and investigating, applying and evolving QA tools, processes and best practices including metrics and analytics
- Collaborating directly with development team to deliver projects on-time and on-budget to the client’s satisfaction
- Exposure to and enthusiasm for Agile approaches to software development
- Proven client-facing, partnership and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to consolidate diverse business requirements and facilitate realistic, common sense solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Physics (or equivalent education/experience)
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.