Developer Launchpad Program - Developer Trainee
Are you considering a career change? Want to leverage your engineering background and past work experience to build enterprise and consumer facing software? Our Developer Launchpad Program will help you get there!
Our Developer Launchpad Program offers an opportunity to work with a top-notch team delivering a wide range of complex projects. We have a unique team-based Agile environment with collaborative project rooms where you’ll find continuous learning opportunities and challenging work. We have the ideal environment to learn, grow your skills and contribute. Project teams work closely with client subject matter experts, end users and IT teams to deliver anything from proof-of-concept prototypes to bulletproof, long living, high volume production applications.
Intelliware is a custom software, mobile solutions and product development company. We have an exceptional 25+ year delivery track record, deep technical expertise and disciplined delivery and technical engineering practices. The way we build software is strongly influenced by the values of Extreme Programming: feedback, respect, courage, communication and simplicity.
While working within a team in an agile environment, you will be:
- Developing creative, innovative and practical solutions
- Producing clear and maintainable code
- Signing up for and completing development tasks
- Actively pairing during task implementation
- Participating in estimating, tasking, status and stand-up meetings
- Interacting with the client representative to clarify requirements
- Investigating, learning and applying new technologies/processes to your project
- Working with the rest of your project team to deliver an application on-time and on-budget
- Career experience (transferable skills such as planning, analysis, team collaboration/leadership, client-facing, etc.)
- Solid understanding of technology
- Strong skills in: problem solving, logical thinking/programming skills, attention to detail
- Degree in one of: Engineering, Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
Intelliware is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.