DevOps / SRE Engineer
Remote, USA /
Technology (US) – Architecture /
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-scaling health-tech company that has grown annual revenue by more than 850% since 2020?
At IntelyCare, purpose matters! Our AI technology empowers healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. Through our smart and easy-to-use mobile app and platform, our pool of over 30,000 nursing professionals get the pay, freedom, and flexibility they deserve while our partnered facilities get access to nursing resources when they need them. All of which leads to the ultimate goal - better care for patients.
Some of our recent accolades include:
· Reached “Unicorn Status” with a $1.1B valuation after securing $115 million in Series C funding
· 2022 Boston Business Journal Fast 50
· 2021 Comparably Best Companies for Career Growth
· 2021 Comparably Best Places to Work in Boston
· 2021 Comparably Best Leadership Team
· 2020 Inc 5000
· 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 500
We are driven by wonder, we care about each other, we take big swings, and most importantly, we believe that together we thrive!
Sound interesting? Read on…
At IntelyCare you will work on a variety of software development and deployment projects to ensure each deploy is thoroughly tested for performance and reliability. This is a programming-intensive role, heavy on the DevOps and light on the SRE, that requires comfort and proficiency with scripting languages and best practices. You will be working with a team of developers, where they are responsible for several elements of the final software product.
What You'll Do
· Develop internal tools from the ground up and deploy it to end users.
· Work closely with application developers and stakeholders to define and help meet software or application performance goals.
· Write code to develop, test, deploy, and monitor the software. Own the deployment pipeline and play an important role in the release process.
· Lead bug fixing and troubleshooting efforts for each software version.
· Maintain software documentation for both internal use and for the end user. This documentation can include information about stable release versions, identified and resolved bugs, and potential issues that the developers may need to address post-deployment.
· Present documents to business leaders to improve development processes and cut down future development time.
· Support continuous delivery programs in which patches, new versions, and bug fixes are more frequently deployed to end users without sacrificing stability or reliability.
· Oversee and contribute code to many ongoing projects at once, ensuring that versions are up to date and delivering stable performance to end users.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
· Excellent programming skills and mastery of one or more programming languages, including Unix, PowerShell, Go, or Python.
· Excellent technical and creative problem-solving abilities. We welcome analytical minds!
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Collaboration and coordination skills are especially important.
· Appetite to Learn – At the end of the day we are tinkerers. Engineers should feel comfortable asking questions and come with an appetite to learn and improve.
Some of Our Many Perks
· Monthly health and wellness stipend
· Task Human App with 24/7 wellness coaches
· Complimentary beverages, snacks and lunches catered twice a week
· Summer Fridays
· Competitive PTO
· 12 paid company holidays
· Commuter benefits
· Benefits Hub discount platform
· Opportunities for training and mentorship
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IntelyCare requires all on-site employees to be fully vaccinated.