Director, Revenue Enablement
Every 7 seconds a worker is injured. The human and economic cost of workplace injuries around the world is $250 billion per year. At Intenseye, we believe that the health and safety of workers is non-negotiable.
Intenseye is a truly disruptive employee health and safety (EHS) SaaS platform powered by cutting-edge AI. Using existing cameras, Intenseye’s AI empowers EHS leaders at Global Enterprises to “see the unseen” hazards and take corrective actions through 24/7 real-time leading indicator data flow. Currently, Intenseye AI protects 100,000+ employees in 25+ countries.
Join Intenseye on the Journey to Zero!
We are seeking our founding Director, Revenue Enablement to play a critical role in our growing GTM team. This role will play the lead role in developing, implementing, measuring, and managing enablement programs to improve our GTM effectiveness.
- You will be responsible for our revenue & sales enablement strategy and helping us define and prioritize initiatives that will support our go to market strategies.
- Diagnosing what obstacles our teams are facing and making our customers successful
- Work with GTM leaders (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success) to identify training needs for customer facing roles based on GTM plans, revenue forecasts and results.
- Design repeatable programs and content for enabling Go-to-Market teams on new products, new messaging, marketing campaigns, competitive intelligence as well as on skill development such as storytelling, discovery, qualification, and negotiation
- Develop and implement a best-in-class revenue enablement strategy that supports sales development (SDR), sales, and customer success
- Define, develop, and deliver onboarding programs that reduce the ramp to productivity for new customer facing hires.
- Define standards for ongoing training that includes: knowledge transfer, practice sessions and post-training field coaching to ensure inculcation of new skills, knowledge and process expertise.
- Design and deliver solution-based and broad-based GTM training workshops, events, playbooks and tools for existing teams and new hires in a variety of formats including in-person, virtually, one-on-one and video to create engaging and effective learning experiences
- Ensure GTM teams have optimal content and tools to utilize throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Equip GTM teams to properly position the value of intenseye and a deep understanding of the evolving competitive landscape by working closely with the product and marketing teams
- Develop and report on metrics measuring the efficiency and impact of learning initiatives, and use data to make recommendations on ongoing and new training programs.
Sound like you:
- Successful and tenured Revenue / Sales Enablement background (8+ years) in either SaaS, Cloud, or Enterprise Software companies with a modern, sales led recurring revenue GTM motion
- Played a founding & leading Sales Enablement role in a rapidly scaling truly disruptive early stage SaaS start-up / scale-up(s) and know how to build foundational systems, processes, and teams.
- You have a passion for sales, technology and helping to design new selling motions
- Enthusiasm for helping our Sales team build deep customer relationships by continually delivering value
- Demonstrated track record of developing and delivering both targeted and broad-based training content to the existing team and new hires that measurably improves sales productivity
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced autonomous environment
- Relish in data rigour and hygiene around marketing metrics and embrace a data driven strategy
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights to internal partners regarding opportunities, and translate to actionable GTM training needs and outcomes
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to build trusted partner relationships with our internal stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Play a key role to foster, align and further build out the team culture
- Located in NYC - Ability to work from home + work from our office (x2-3 days per week in the office - 530 5th Avenue)
Culture & Traits:
- Entrepreneurial mindset; proactive, scrappy, agile and flexible with a bias towards action.
- A do-er that will roll up their sleeves and do what needs to get done.
- Analytical and data driven; logical and systematic in their approach to problems with the ability to dig deep and problem solve
- Resilience; has a persistent, “won’t give up” attitude and recovers from setbacks.
- Able to adapt and deal with high stress situations not in the playbook.
- Committed to win – performs at a high work rate over an extended period-of-time.
- Secure in their competence - confident in what they know and do not know
- Trust their team and are willing to ask for and take input from others
- Communication skills to function effectively in the role.
- Founded in late 2018 (first paying enterprise customer in Feb 2020)
- Series A funding round of $25m announced in October 2021 (Insight Partners lead investor) - Series B coming soon…
- Team of x110 across our three offices in NYC (5th Avenue), Istanbul & Berlin
- First company to target Health and Safety use cases with AI, ML & Computer Vision (disruptive technology + untapped green-field opportunity)
- Global enterprise account wins via LinkedIn content/in-bound alone
- Privacy by design - We annomise all employees data (GDPR compliant + SOC2)
- Saving lives whilst significantly reducing revenue loss for our customers!
What we offer:
- Employee Stock Option Package
- Comprehensive Family Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) via Guideline (Employer matching: 100% of contributions on the first 4% deferred)
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave: x20 weeks (Birthing parent) + x12 weeks (Non-birthing parent)
- Annual Learning & Development Stipend
- Hybrid Work - Remote + NYC office (530, Fifth Avenue)
- x30 days vacation + public holidays
- Zoom meeting with our VP, People - intenseye Introduction (45 mins)
- Zoom meeting with our VP, Sales - GTM Overview (45 mins)
- Onsite meeting at NYC office with our CEO/Leadership Team (120 mins)
- Reference + Background Checks
Saving lives and changing the industry with AI-powered health and safety!
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Intenseye is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.