Business Director (m/f/d)
INTERBRAND – Growth /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourselves.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers, and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace.
We are always looking for new talents to join our team in Cologne at the next opportunity.
Are you Interbrand's next
BUSINESS DIRECTOR (m/f/d)
who helps us to develop our business every day?
As Business Director (m/f/d) at Interbrand, you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and growing national and international clients, taking responsibility for, and playing a vital part in relationships and collaborations that last.
You'll be part of an international team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as about the work they do.
Your tasks will include
- Coordinating large and international multi-stream engagements
- Consulting the client up to C-Level; building relationships and connecting, sparring, and challenging clients
- Building, growing, and maintaining relationships with existing and former clients
- Working closely with client and product leads to ensure that client’s needs and expectations are met
- Taking responsibility for defined growth targets, monitoring the performance of your assigned business
- Qualifying new business leads and identify growth opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Selling and scoping significant client engagements
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- you have pronounced business acumen
- you have outstanding social skills and are capable to connect with people from all levels
- networking is your strong point
- you like to ensure customer centricity at all times
- you strive to motivate, empower, and develop others
- effective communication is a matter of course for you
Your professional profile
- 6 to 8 years of professional experience as an account or business development manager
- Proven track record of significantly growing client relationships and business
- Unique blend of project management, analytical, quantitative, and financial skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in leading projects and interdisciplinary teams efficiently and effectively
- Fluent in English and -in the best case- in German
What you can expect from us
- a colorful, diverse and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- a company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- the opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
Sounds like you belong to us?
Apply today to be considered for our next opening!
Please submit your complete application documents (english or german).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view on products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental or sensory disabilities.
We believe divers teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.