Associate Consultant / Consultant, Strategy
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
Interbrand has been the world’s leading brand consultancy, for over 40 years – having pioneered iconic work and forged many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace. We know that in an age of abundant choice and speed of innovation, customers’ expectations are moving faster than businesses. While incremental change is still essential, it’s no longer sufficient. It takes bold moves to leap ahead of customers and competitors. We call these moves iconic moves. In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, our global team of thinkers and makers are pioneering the future of brand building. By turning customers into participants, we help our clients strengthen their brands on an ongoing basis – our approach gives them the confidence to make iconic moves that spark desire and create utility, driving extraordinary results.
As an Associate Strategist you will collaborate across client teams and are responsible for uncovering, synthesizing, analyzing and presenting critical information, supporting the team to identify insights and shape recommendations. Beyond the fact base, you will form a clear point of view to share back with your team and the client. You'll be part of a team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as the work they do.
- Conduct secondary research to understand the brands and businesses we work with as well their competitors and those brands changing the conversation
- Support client and customer immersion activities, including stakeholder interviews, market research, customer and branding experience audits
- Create compelling presentations with a solid point of view, whether in PowerPoint slides or other formats
- Work with senior team members to create and present thought leadership and/or client work at internal meetings
- Related work experience in branding, consulting, innovation or research
- Comfortable working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent work ethic and a strong desire to help the team succeed
- We need you so we can be us.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community, while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.