Internship Rotation Programme - up to 3 months
Interbrand has been the world’s leading brand consultancy for over forty years, having pioneered truly iconic work and forged many brand-building tools that we now consider commonplace. We know that in an age of abundant choice and rapid innovation, customers’ expectations are moving faster than businesses. It takes bold moves to leap ahead of customers and competitors, and we call these iconic moves. In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, our global team of thinkers and makers are shaping the future – giving clients the confidence to make iconic moves that drive extraordinary results.
We have exciting opportunities for paid Interns to join our talented, friendly and supportive team based at Bankside, London. Each internship will last for up to 3 months, giving you the opportunity to learn about the world of branding. It goes without saying that you will also get involved in some very exciting projects along the way. During your time with us, you will be assigned a mentor, as well as a line manager, to ensure you have all the support you need. You will rotate between a number of different teams, so you receive a rounded view of our industry and the opportunity to work from different perspectives. We are currently working flexibly, so there will be the chance to spend some days in the office and others working from home.
- What you will bring to the role
- You are in the last stages of, or have already completed, your studies in business or marketing
- You have been exposed to brand strategy and design within your studies, ideally with practical experience
- You are comfortable communicating in English, both verbal and written
- You are made for this internship if you...
- ... are enthusiastic about creating and shaping iconic brands
- ... like to learn fast about new topics, and are always ready to get stuck in
- ... are not afraid of challenges and like to think outside of the box to find solutions
- ... would rather be a contributing part of a team than a bystander
- …want to work in an environment that celebrates speaking up, leading with love, being brave and making it happen
- What you can expect
- You will get first-hand experience of working for a global brand agency, with some of the world’s most iconic brands
- You will support our teams by getting involved in pitches, growing relationships, managing projects, and developing brand strategies in response to our clients’ challenges
- You will have access to our Interbrand Academy, which offers extensive learning and training modules to all employees
- There is the potential to assign you a mentor for your ongoing career journey
- We will get you ready for your next step through a CV workshop, interview practice, and an introduction to any network opportunities at Omnicom
At Interbrand, diversity, equity and inclusion are driving forces in creating a connected and collaborative human culture. As part of that culture, we are committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and support for employees at all levels. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Taskforces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, and Omniwomen. We are also proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
If this sounds like your next challenge, we would love to hear from you! Please apply online and answer a few short questions to help us process your application. If there is anything we can do to make our application or recruitment process more accessible for you, please just let us know.