HR Associate (m/f/d) - Focus: Recruiting
INTERBRAND – People /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourself.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
We are looking for an
HR Associate (m/f/d) - Focus: Recruiting
to join our HR department in Cologne as soon as possible.
As HR Associate (m/f/d) at Interbrand you are an HR specialist, focussing on all things "Recruiting", but simultaneously gaining experience in the general field of people and talent work by supporting hands-on on various HR matters. You'll be part of an international team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
Your tasks will include
- Preparing appealing and audience-focused job descriptions
- Actively sourcing talented and relevant candidates for different vacancies on all levels
- Managing ingoing applications, the recruitment process and overall candidate experience
- Interviewing and assessing candidates against requirements
- Building a talent pipeline and supporting with department succession planning
- Preparing HR documents and employee letters
- Ensuring proper onboarding experiences
- Supporting in general HR matters
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ....
- you are service oriented and like to get things done
- you quickly understand the particularities of a business and it's people
- you easily connect with people and naturally know how to handle interpersonal situations
- you are curious about the optimization and development of structures and processes
- HR, and in particular recruiting, is what your heart beats for
Your professional profile
- First hands-on experiences in recruiting (e.g. inhouse or as headhunter / HR consultant)
- proven track record of challenging and improving the status quo in HR work
- Ability to self-manage and work proactively and efficiently
- Fluent in German and English (written & verbal)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
Sounds like you belong with us?
Please submit your complete application documents (english or german).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view on products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental or sensory disabilities.
We believe divers teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.