Staffing Manager (m/f/d)
INTERBRAND – Resource Management /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourself.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
To strengthen our finance team in Cologne, we are looking for a
STAFFING MANAGER (m/f/d)
to join us as soon as possible.
As Staffing Manager (m/f/d) at Interbrand you ensure adequate project staffing in agreement and close collaboration with head of departments and client managers. To round the profile and to make best use of your expertise, you will be supporting our local CFO and finance department by preparing financial performance indicators of projects on a regular basis.
Your main responsibilities
- Regular and ad-hoc coordination with heads of departments and client leads on staffing topics
- Monitor bottlenecks, free capacities and manage absences
- Forecast freelancer requirements
- Use and operate the staffing tool (CMAP) for planning and evaluation of deployment
- Prepare and use financial data (e.g. billability, customer P&L or project budgets) to improve profitability of projects
- Further development of budget controlling and skill databases
- Report monthly KPIs and carry out month end routines
- Recognition of improvement-potential, communication of optimization approaches and further development of staffing tools
- Mediator role between management and employees in all staffing topics
- Degree in Business Administration or similar with a specialization in capacity planning, finance and/or project management
- approx. 2 years of professional experience in the field of staffing & resourcing, finance and/or project management within an agency or consultancy
- Ability to generate and model financial data for analysis
- Conflict management and mediation skills
- Ability to prioritize and to apply methodological and organizational skills to own work
- Ability to work under pressure and with often changing demands from various stakeholders
- Fluent Business German and proficient Business English
- Distinct user-knowledge within Office Suite, especially Excel, and preferably CMAP
What we offer you in return
- Attractive working space in the middle of Cologne (Ehrenfeld)
- Young, open and dynamic team
- Inspiring and motivating work environment
- The opportunity to take on responsibilities and to develop yourself
- Additional benefits (e.g. JobTicket or a contribution to your fitness expenses)
Sounds like you belong with us?
Please submit your complete application documents (english or german).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view on products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental or sensory disabilities.
We believe divers teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.