INTERBRAND – Design /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the worlds’ most iconic brands.
Interbrand is its people. We are a global team of thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the University of branding.
To support our clients in an ever more complex world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In the world of Amazon, Instagram, 5G, and AI, Iconic Moves and a new approach to “always on” brand building are our current priorities.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental or sensory disabilities.
We believe divers teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.
Designer’s Overall Responsibility:
- To help generate/execute/produce great ideas and design executions and to be capable of working very dynamically within multidisciplinary teams (i.e., corporate branding, 3D/Environmental Design, Name Development, Package Design, etc.).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategy
- To execute and produce design communications for diverse media (print, web, packaging)
- To collaborate with other team members–design and production–under the direction of a Senior Designer or Design Director.
- To present work internally and assist with client presentations
- To participate in external activities as a source of inspiration and for continued growth
- Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, with a specialization in brand management, brand strategy or similar
- Required official curricular/extracurricular agreement with the University
- English-Excels in written and verbal English is a must.
- Previous working experience in related fields is a plus
Personal and professional skills:
- Passionate about working with brands and branding
- Passionate about working with people and complexity
- Ability to collaborate across all functions within and outside the team
- Self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
- Delivers to excellence and good attention to detail
- Naturally curious about consumer-facing issues and current affairs
- Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
- Motivated person
Great opportunity to learn and develop with us!
Please submit your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, credentials).
We look forward to hearing from you!