New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Design /
Interbrand has been the world’s leading brand consultancy, for over 40 years – having pioneered iconic work and forged many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace. We know that in an age of abundant choice and speed of innovation, customers’ expectations are moving faster than businesses. While incremental change is still essential, it’s no longer sufficient. It takes bold moves to leap ahead of customers and competitors. We call these moves iconic moves. In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, our global team of thinkers and makers are pioneering the future of brand building. By turning customers into participants, we help our clients strengthen their brands on an ongoing basis – our approach gives them the confidence to make iconic moves that spark desire and create utility, driving extraordinary results.
As a Design Director, you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all. You will take creative leadership on client accounts, working across industries and design mediums. You are the go-to design studio star and the expectations are high and are passionate about helping your clients make their next Iconic Move. Your success in this role is key to our future growth and development.
- Take creative leadership on assigned client accounts
- Help direct other team members to fulfill client needs
- Be a mentor for Designers and Senior Designers
- Facilitate the creative of the conceptual framework for projects
- Develop strong relationships with clients, management and the client facing teams
- Help ensure that deadlines and budgets are complete, accurate and followed
- Provide clear and objective critiques of creative work
- Produce creative solutions that reflect or instill distinctive brand personality
- Make presentations internally and with senior level clients
- Teach creative philosophy, values, and beliefs
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of branding-related design experience
- Experience and interest in managing/leading cross-disciplinary teams
- A strong working knowledge of current design programs
- Exceptional creative talent (in the areas of brand identity across all mediums)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detailed-oriented problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Experience with motion and/or digital is a plus
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community, while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.