INTERBRAND – Resource Management /
Interbrand has been the world’s leading brand consultancy, for over 40 years – having pioneered iconic work and forged many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace. We know that in an age of abundant choice and speed of innovation, customers’ expectations are moving faster than businesses. While incremental change is still essential, it’s no longer sufficient. It takes bold moves to leap ahead of customers and competitors. We call these moves iconic moves. In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, our global team of thinkers and makers are pioneering the future of brand building. By turning customers into participants, we help our clients strengthen their brands on an ongoing basis – our approach gives them the confidence to make iconic moves that spark desire and create utility, driving extraordinary results.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Studio Manager, to help ensure our teams amazing work is delivered smoothly, and our internal resourcing runs like clockwork. As our Studio Manager, you will be in your element planning, organising, problem solving, multi-tasking and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to Make It Happen. You will have honed your craft in another studio or agency environment, and thrive on working in a fast paced, creative environment with like-minded people who are extremely talented and passionate about what they do across Creative, Client Services, Strategy, Brand Economics and working in partnership with Finance and HR. It goes without saying you'll have first class IT and analytical skills, and a keen eye for spotting how things can be improved and streamlined to make us more efficient. You'll also have solid commercial skills, able to work with budgets and also to develop an understanding of how we work with, and what we do for our fantastic clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- To work with all teams across Interbrand to manage resource effectively and run projects profitably
- To chair weekly resource meeting to plan in resource requirements
- To proactively identify better ways of resourcing and improving our processes and ways of working
- To communicate resource planning across the business
- To maintain an overview of resource requirements identifying where capacity issues arise, ensuring people aren’t consistently over or under-resourced, flagging any issues that arise
- To monitor profitability reports within the studio, reporting any problem areas to Client Services and Finance
- To partner with project teams to ensure that deliverables are tracking as per the resourcing meeting and identifying any resourcing issues as they arise.
- To book and manage freelance resource where required, in line with IR35
- Managing and negotiating with our freelance agency partners as required
- Ensuring all IR35 compliance paperwork is completed appropriately using Omnicom templates
- To raise PO’s in the finance system (AX) for Freelancers booked
- To manage freelance spend and maintain budget tracker provided to Finance on a weekly basis
- Partnering with Client Services and Finance to ensure that all timesheets are completed on time within the studio, to ensure alignment with office utilisation and realisation targets
- Liaising with central IT to ensure the onboarding and off-boarding of freelancers, including setting up of accounts, requesting laptops and accessories and escalating any freelancer IT issues as necessary.
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all. We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community, while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Taskforces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
If this sounds like your next challenge, we would love to hear from you! Please apply online, and if there is anything we can do to make our application or recruitment process more accessible for you, please just let us know.