INTERBRAND – Design /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourselves.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers, and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace.
We are always looking for new talents to join our team in Cologne at the next opportunity.
Are you Interbrand's next
who strives to create the next iconic move with us?
As Creative (m/f/d) at Interbrand, you will be responsible for the creative implementation of strategic brand ideas, ensuring customer requirements on a creative level. You'll be part of an international team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives
Your tasks will include
- Conceptualising and developing multi-facetted design concepts individually or within a team
- Elaborating creative brand concepts and project deliverables with the project team while leading the discussion from a creative point of view
- Coordinating small project streams independently with occasional guidance from more senior functions
- Support the client lead and more senior functions with coordinational and administrative tasks (e.g. staffing, client contact, proposal writing, briefing and supervising external providers)
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- you have a high affinity towards innovation, trends and new technologies
- the combination of creative and strategic work sparks your interest - aligning your creative work with strategic foundations is your way of approaching design anyways
- you strive to deliver high quality work results dutifully and accurately on all assigned tasks and project streams within given timeframe
- you enjoy working proactively and independently
- you are willing to think outside the box and challenge conventional ideas
Your professional profile
- up to 2 years of experience in visual communication and in the field of corporate (identity) design and branding (including university projects, working student / freelance experience and full-time internships)
- Very good command of common graphics programs (Adobe Suite)
- Good working proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English and -in best case- in German
What you can expect from us
- a colorful, diverse and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- a company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- the opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
Sounds like you belong to us?
Apply today to be considered for our next opening!
Please submit your complete application documents (english or german).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view on products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental or sensory disabilities.
We believe divers teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.