INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
Purpose of the role
Our Interbrand Milan office is looking for an Analyst Intern to join the team. Through the internship, the candidate will gain experience in brand and business consulting by working hands-on in multidisciplinary project teams and supporting on multi-facetted client projects.
The candidate will work alongside senior team members across all areas of our consulting team being involved in extensive data analysis to generate insights about the competitive scenario and to evaluate and inform brand strategy options.
Primary job responsibilities
- Supporting the Strategy team to create grounded brand and business strategies
- Developing financial analysis and modeling to perform both brand and business valuations
- Conducting in-depth industry research, market analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Developing business case modeling to evaluate brand strategy options (architecture, extension, positioning)
- Gathering and analysing information and data from a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative sources and highlight clear and actionable takeouts
- Elaborating strategic concepts and project deliverables together with the project team and senior team members and presents them clearly
- Ensuring that regular communication occurs within the Strategy team based on the needs of the work (e.g. ensures that any insight / finding is timely and effectively transferred to team members)
- Collaborating with Growth and Design & Experience teams ensuring effective tasks completion
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in related field of study (Management, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance)
- Fluency in Italian and English (written and oral)
- Previous working experience in related fields is a plus
Personal and professional skills
- Passionate about working with brands and branding
- Passionate about working with people and complexity
- Ability to collaborate across all functions within and outside the team
- Self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
- Delivers to excellence and good attention to detail
- Naturally curious about consumer-facing issues and current affairs
- Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands.
To support our clients in an ever more complex world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
Interbrand is its people. We are a global team of thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In the world of Amazon, Instagram, 5G, and AI, Iconic Moves and a new approach to “always on” brand building are our current priorities.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.