Senior Consultant (m/f/d) w/Russian language
INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourselves.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers, and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team at the next opportunity.
Are you Interbrand's next SENIOR CONSULTANT (m/f/d) w/ Russian language aiming to create iconic work with us?
As Senior Consultant (m/f/d) at Interbrand, you will receive the opportunity and take on the responsibility to work for an array of national and international clients, working hands-on on strategic branding topics, while also leading and guiding clients and individual workstreams. While doing so, you will get the chance to manage project tasks and lead and guide the project teams associated with them.
You add to our team by being a strong strategic thinker with a creative, future-focused mindset, always willing and able to combine both viewpoints in your way of thinking and daily work routines, as well as in consulting your clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Conceptualizing, managing, and implementing brand strategies and experiences
- Coordinating projects independently and efficiently, while ensuring output quality
- Interacting directly with and being available for the client as their main contact person
- Regularly presenting concepts, managing workshops, and directly consulting clients
- Coordinating and leading mid-sized project teams
The job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- You are strongly interested in the combined power of strategic and creative brand concepts
- You love to connect the dots between various topics - being able to keep up and stay ahead of the curve at all times
- You bring strong business acumen and an insights-driven way of thinking
- Client and service orientation runs in your blood - you have a natural way of knowing what your client needs from you
- You don't just talk - you DO
Your professional profile
- Around 5 years of work experience in brand consulting, brand management, and/or (strategic) marketing
- Strong understanding of strategic brand management and the implementation of strategic concepts
- First proven experiences in leading projects and project teams efficiently
- Fluent in English and conversational in German
- In the best case, you have worked in a brand management setting in an international group company before
- Business fluent in Russian and English, proficiency in German a big plus
What you can expect from us
- A colorful, diverse, and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- A company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- The opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- Company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support, or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
Sounds like you belong to us?
Apply today to be considered for our next opening!
Please submit your complete application documents (English or German).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view of products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation, and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental, or sensory disabilities.
We believe diverse teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.