Manager, Creative Operations
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Operations /
To strengthen and support our NYC office, we seek a Creative Operations Manager with strong operations and project management experience, alongside impeccable organizational and communication skills, to join our team.
The Operations Manager will support our Chief Operations Officer in ensuring adequate allocation of resources to meet agency-wide client needs and manage agency vendor relationships to serve as an expansion of our in-house employee teams.
- Leverage ScreenDragon, our in-house staffing and client operations tool, for evaluation and planning of employee staffing in partnership with the COO, portfolio leads and client managers
- Function as ScreenDragon Systems Administrator and be a go-to resource for troubleshooting and employee questions
- Maintain profitable resource allocations across the agency and forecast freelance or full-time hiring needs in anticipation of new business growth
- Manage research partner relationships, sourcing bids for new projects per client manager requests, monitoring and reporting on vendors' overall performance
- Manage image and video licensing process, provide clearance estimates and maintain records in the correct management database
- Create and maintain clear lines of communication between various team members across Interbrand New York, Interbrand Health, and Interbrand Group to support NYC staffing, vendor relationship, and operational needs
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in capacity planning, finance and/or project management
- Exposure to staffing & resourcing, business affairs and/or project management. Agency/consultancy experiencer preferred.
- Big picture thinker with the ability to filter through details, identify priorities and opportunities, and maintain solid relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize, juggle various tasks and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and project management tools (ex. ScreenDragon, Mural, AX, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Adaptable and quick to think on your feet
- Excellent work ethic and a strong desire to help the team succeed
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.