Marketing & New Business Intern
INTERBRAND – Client Management /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the worlds’ most iconic brands.
Interbrand is its people. We are a global team of thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the University of branding.
To support our clients in an ever more complex world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In the world of Amazon, Instagram, 5G, and AI, Iconic Moves and a new approach to “always on” brand building are our current priorities.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
- Participates creating content for client and internal proposals & presentations with new ideas
- Supports in the management of internal development tools (database, digital tools) and reports
- Support in Client Management
- Support every effort of the Marketing and New Business team
- Help and support in different projects and proposals
- Studying- Degree in ADE, Advertising, Marketing, Economics or similar
- Required official curricular/extracurricular agreement with the University
- English-Excels in written and verbal English is a must
- Previous working experience in related fields is a plus
You are made for this internship if you ...
…are enthusiastic about Business Gowth and brand management.
... like to learn fast about new topics, always ready to dive into them head-first.
... are not afraid of challenges and find the best solutions to meet them appropriately.
... are not interested in being a by-stander but would rather be a contributing part of a team and show what you're capable of.
Personal and professional skills:
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
- Delivers to excellence and good attention to detail
- Naturally curious about consumer-facing issues and current affairs
- Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
- Ability to communicate successfully with staff at all levels
- Motivated person
Great opportunity to learn and develop with us!
Please submit your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, credentials).
We look forward to hearing from you!