INTERBRAND – Marketing & Communications
The Marketing Coordinator will assist, in partnership with the Executive Director of the Growth team, the marketing of Interbrand’s retail and consumer businesses. This candidate will support all past, current, and future marketing efforts. Primarily, the Marketing Coordinator will provide and organize marketing materials for use by the Growth team, including but not limited to case histories, and materials for RFI and RFP responses. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will manage the social media for Interbrand Cincinnati office for both the consumer and retail businesses, and assist with the coordination of weekly and monthly reports for the Growth team by managing the inputs and reporting from a CRM system.
Executive Director, Growth Team
- Marketing Asset Management
- Maintains a tracking system for all digital and physical marketing assets for the following initiatives:
- Case studies: Manages the upkeep of the library of case studies. Works with the Account teams to pinpoint upcoming and recently completed projects, as well as updating existing case studies as needed. Drafts new cases in collaboration with each Account Manager, inluding the review and finalization
- Client testimonials: Works with the Account teams to secure quotes and/or videos of our clients as references
- Biographies: As new people join Interbrand, manages the process of writing biographies and headshots in the latest approved format and maintains up-to-date biographies of all team members
- Marketing materials: Manages library of marketing materials by ensuring a copy is always archived and monitoring supply levels
- Digital tools: Ensures the new business server is regularly updated with the most recent marketing materials, case studies and imagery/other assets.
- Marketing & PR Initiatives
- Conference/event coordination: Assists with all logistics related to conference/event planning, including registration, attendance, invitations, list creation, pre- and post- event research, etc.
- Direct mail/e-blasts: Assists in the development, execution, and distribution of mass marketing materials including, but not limited to, e-marketing campaigns via the Direct marketing platform, physical mailers, leave-behinds, promotional materials, etc.
- Award submissions: Assists with Interbrand’s awards submissions and the results, including maintaining a tracker of competitions with documented results, ensuring required assets are available for submissions, the framing of and delivery of awards to the Account teams and their clients, and other needs as they arise
- Other initiatives: Support the execution of other marketing initiatives, which may range from local to global efforts including internal award submissions, Best Global Brands launch events, community involvement initiatives, Service Day, marketing content creation etc.
- Internal Management
- CRM: Regularly updates/adds new business contacts and opportunities in CRM system, serve as the primary CRM Manager for the Growth Team, in addition to coordinating regular list maintenance for consumer and retail owned entries as a whole
- New Business Tools: Regularly reviews daily new business prospecting tools and industry publications to identify new business opportunities and to identify prospects to share with the rest of the Growth Team and to maintain the accuracy of our CRM platform
- New Business Asset Management: Assist in the management of the New Business servers by leading the organization and maintenance of all new business and marketing assets, including pitch documents and the like
- Administrative Support: Assist the Growth team with various support tasks, as needed. These are included, but not limited to:
- Job Numbers: opening and documenting job numbers for all new business and marketing tasks
- Purchase Orders & Credit Card Requests: assist with coordination with vendors and adherence with internal purchase processes, including communication with internal and external contacts
- New Client Set Up: support with credit checks, client set up, and other needs to convert business
- Knowledge Management
- Serve of the consumer and retail teams’ liaison for the share of knowledge with the rest of the Interbrand global network. This role includes:
- Serve as the primary contact to respond to requests from other offices
- Lead outreach for the local team when requests for network input are required
- Assist in coordination on Global Marketing efforts and requests
- Lead management of The Juice, Interbrand’s internal SharePoint site, including the uploading of case studies and other materials, KM requests, etc.
- Provide final proofreading and revisions for all materials– as required– including new business pitch and proposal documents, case studies, marketing materials, etc. that are originated by the local team or received from the network
- Business Development Reporting/Tracking
- Maintains and/or assists in maintaining Interbrand’s Business Development tracking tools:
- Weekly Growth Team Meetings: This includes collecting data, updating the CRM, and completing and distributing the report
- Weekly CRM new business reports: Responsible for only distribution of this report
- Award tracking
- Job number tracking
- Case study tracking
- Articles/IP tracking
- Marketing Assets tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications preferred
- Entry to mid-level position with 2-3 years agency experience
- Strong writing skills and the ability to draft as well as edit/proof documents, proposals, presentations and articles.
- Ability to work independently and think on one’s feet
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Working knowledge of InDesign is a plus
- A strong passion for branding
- Desired Qualities:
- Action Orientation
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Information Gathering/Sharing
- Sense of Ownership