Associate Director Growth
INTERBRAND – Growth /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the worlds’ most iconic brands.
Interbrand is its people. We are a global team of thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the University of branding.
To support our clients in an ever more complex world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In the world of Amazon, Instagram, 5G, and AI, Iconic Moves and a new approach to “always on” brand building are our current priorities.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand Madrid office is looking for an Associate Director to join the Growth team. The candidate will lead and develop client projects and team capabilities in areas directly related to Interbrand offering (Human Truths, Economics and Experience) as well as be a key contributor to team culture and overall quality helping grow and maintain key clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of the Growth Director/s, is actively responsible for the establishment and development of commercial relationships with current and potential opportunities (generating leads & conversions) with minimum (or none) supervision, meeting yearly financial and strategic objectives
- Identifies growth opportunities (newbiz & organic), opportunities, collaborations and partnerships, co-managing the pipeline along with the department’s director/s
- Builds trusted relationships with larger-scale projects, becoming first point of contact. Notices and acts on feedback from the team and client. Takes advice from team to autonomously move forward and defers to his/her judgement on planning and –sometimes- strategy and creativity
- Manages projects at a holistic level (from budgeting to resource management, client negotiation to issue solving) with minimum (or none) supervision; managing efficiency and profitability
- Capable of leading the participation, collaboration and internal coordinations of pitches (points of view, methodology and approach, teams, budgets, etc.)
- Autonomously creates content for proposals & presentations (leading the development of more complex proposals with minimum (or none) supervision).
- Actively collaborates with Steering Committee and Regional Leadership in cross-departments projects/initiatives
- Collaborates in the development of new products and services, strengthening Interbrand’s offering and presence in the market
- Actively and proactively collaborates in all Marketing & Communication activities and initiatives
- Supervises and supports the Growth team in day-to-day activities, inspiring, mentoring and training the team
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, PR, or similar (i.e. Law, Finance, International Relationships)
- Fluent in English (Proficiency)
- Additional languages are welcome
- Experience (8-10 years) in Branding / Marketing / Advertising / Communication firms
- Deep understanding business strategy, finance and reporting
- High knowledge of digital, SM, and web analytic tools
- Proficient in Office Suite
- Adobe-suite knowledge is a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- High knowledge of Interbrand P&S offering and branding methodologies
Personal and professional skills:
- Passionate about working with leading brands
- Ability to collaborate across all functions within and outside the team
- Self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
- Delivers to excellence and good attention to detail
- Naturally curious about consumer-facing issues and current affairs
- Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
Sounds like you belong with us.
Please submit your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV)
We look forward to hearing from you!