Associate Director, Strategy
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
As an Associate Director, Strategy you will be responsible for consulting with our clients on how to increase their brand’s value through various branding strategies including brand positioning, brand architecture, brand valuation/analytics, internal brand engagement, and digital brand strategy. You will also be responsible for leading client engagements, forming and growing trust-based client relationships, creating high-impact content, managing client profitability, and enhancing our distinctive knowledge. Finally, you will also attract, develop, coach, and mentor talent.
A successful candidate will have led projects at a branding or consulting firm with a focus on strategic and client development. This is an amazing opportunity to work with our clients to help them become leading brands in the markets where they compete today and tomorrow.
- Own major client relationships and act as the client lead and primary driver of growth in the relationship
- Take a lead role in the development of assigned clients’ brand strategies, identifying opportunities for clients to grow brand value
- Develop trust-based relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Captain team and ensures that work is produced efficiently and effectively
- Play a leadership role within Strategy to expand our practice and product offerings
- Produce and integrate the highest quality end-product
- Manage and deliver targeted WIP
- Develop and monitor metrics of “success”
- BA degree; MBA desirable
- 6+ years experience in brand strategy/architecture or consulting
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with experience leading a group of professionals
- A proven track record of organic revenue and relationship growth
- Ability to handle large complex projects
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail
- A leader and team player with the ability to work across all levels of organization and client
- Strong client leadership skills – can connect with clients and inspire their confidence and ongoing commitment
- Ability to build relationships and organize communities that bring ideas to life
- Passionate about having a measurable impact on client’s business
- Strong organization, presentation skills, and attention to detail
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at email@example.com.