Associate Director/Director, Verbal Identity - InterbrandHealth
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Verbal Identity /
InterbrandHealth is the only full-service global branding consultancy with a focus on health and wellness. In healthcare, brands have the power to change the world...and change lives. For more than 35 years we have been dedicated to creating, managing, and valuing our clients' most important and enduring assets—their brands. In an increasingly consumer-centric industry, the brand is crucial to a healthcare company’s success and longevity. Through our unconventional thinking, creative expertise, and strategic insights, we deliver measurable business results, craft meaningful brand experiences, and position companies for leadership.
We build leaders in the new world of health, by reconnecting brands with empathy and care, so their purpose will serve people to live healthier lives.
- Tap your creative/strategic writing skills to build brands
- Collaborate to create positioning, names, naming strategy, voice, messaging and content strategy, and content through services and experiences
- Work effectively with cross-disciplinary teams
- Contribute significantly to advancing verbal identity practices by continuously improving our quality and methodologies, and developing intellectual property
- Lead Interbrand’s verbal work on medium and large accounts with multiple projects
- Understand your clients’ businesses and cultures, and use that understanding to deliver work that will be effective
- Present that work to clients and internal teams, including senior executives, with energy and credibility
- Manage, teach, and guide junior staff
- Develop new business through pitching, advising, and scope writing
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Backgrounds of interest include any verbal-focused or writing-intensive field (e.g. Linguistics, Creative Writing, Foreign Language, Philosophy, etc…)
- Strong track record in branding, advertising, or related field - either client or agency-side
- Experience with or passion for the health and wellness category
- Experience giving direction by writing a creative brief and taking direction from creative briefs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Proficiency in more clever presentation tools that don’t rely on PowerPoint
- Naming experience and knowledge of foreign languages and trademarks a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively to synthesize insights and develop new ideas
- Ability to consistently deliver quality creative work under pressure
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at email@example.com.