Intern (m/f/d) - Consulting (6 months)
INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourself.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
For our office in Cologne, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic
INTERN (m/f/d) - Consulting
to support our brand strategy team as soon as possible for 6 months.
Challenge yourself - inspire us and take the chance to make a difference!
What you bring to the table
- You are in the last stages of or already have completed your studies in business administration, marketing or similar with a specialization in brand management, brand strategy or similar
- You have already dealt extensively with the basics of brand management within your studies and ideally were able to gain first practical experience
- You are fluent in German and English
You are made for this internship if you ...
- ... are enthusiastic about brand design and strategic brand management.
- ... like to learn fast about new topics, always ready to dive into them head-first.
- ... are not afraid of challenges and find the best solutions to meet them appropriately.
- ... are not interested in being a by-stander but would rather be a contributing part of a team and show what you're capable of.
What you can expect from us
- You will gain comprehensive insight into the workflows of an international agency and the world of brands
- You will support our team with the development of unique, brand-based designs and strategies to solve compelling challenges
- You will be deployed on national and international projects
- You will get to know the customer-related work in interdisciplinary project teams, consisting of strategists and designers
- You will take part in projects from start to finish, from research through content development, delivery and implementation
- You will be part of a young and diverse team that is eager to meet and get to know you!
Sounds like you belong with us?
Please submit your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, credentials).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view on products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental or sensory disabilities.
We believe divers teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.