INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands.
To support our clients in an ever more complex world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
Interbrand is its people. We are a global team of thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In the world of Amazon, Instagram, 5G, and AI, Iconic Moves and a new approach to “always on” brand building are our current priorities.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Our culture is informed by a set of behaviours we co-created as a business. Our behaviours give us space to experiment, permission to speak out, and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt. Our behaviours are Lead with love, Be Brave, Speak up and Make it happen. We are proud of our behaviours. They make us, us.
The Strategy team
The strategy team covers different areas such as brand economics, naming, brand valuation, analytics, and strategy. Our consultants are fluent in all areas but have extensive experience and expertise in at least one of the above. Our consultants are curious and open-minded people who work with entrepreneurial approach to deliver innovative solutions.
Purpose of the role
Our Interbrand Madrid office is looking for a Consultant to join the Strategy team.
The Consultant plays a significant role in helping clients across a broad range of projects including Strategy, Experience and Attraction. The primary objective of the role is to carry out diagnostic and brand strategy documents according to his/her supervisor guidelines in order to help core strategy team manage multiple projects to high standards (client satisfaction).
Working alongside Senior Consultants and Associate Directors, the role of the Consultant is to interpret information, trends, and client research to develop new ideas and thinking on brands in an engaging manner that tells a compelling story to the client.
- Leads Market, Consumer and Trend research.
- Helps/Collaborates with senior members of team in structure and production of different kind of documents for internal or client use (e.g. develops questionnaires, craft attractive presentations: benchmarks, competitive analysis, target definition, etc).
- Contributes with ideas in strategic thinking for clients.
- Presents relevant strategic sections to clients.
- Actively support in workshops (internal and external) – making sure all workshop dynamics will work smoothly, coordinating some of the exercises and leading the key takeaways or conclusions
- Compile and summarise key takeaways for team from meetings (when no analyst on project).
- Act as first point of supervision and feedback for Analyst work.
- Develop relationships with other departments in order to enrich the quality and effectiveness of the Strategy department.
- Collaborate in New Business meetings helping develop industry or brand POVs.
- Improve his/her technical knowledge by attending basic training (IB Academy).
- Degree in Business, Advertising, PR or similar
- Excels in written and verbal English
- At least 4 years of experience in similar business
- High degree of computer knowledge.
Qualities and Skills
- Passionate about working with people and problem solving
- Team player, working flexibly and collaboratively with Design and Client teams to deliver holistic client solutions
- Self-starter, who is pro-active and can work effectively under pressure and speed
- Sets high standards for his/her work and has good attention to detail
- Able to juggle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- Confident communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Naturally curious about consumer-facing issues and current affairs
- Very good business acumen and strategic thinking
- Open minded and can bring a fresh perspective to a problem
Sounds like you belong to us?
Please submit your complete application documents (English or Spanish).
We look forward to hearing from you!