Senior Consultant, Strategy
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
As a Senior Consultant, Strategy at Interbrand, you will work on client teams and be responsible for creating high-impact presentations with a solid point of view to convince senior leaders to take action. You manage individual deliverables typically as part of a larger branding program. You collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, writers, and other strategists to create high-impact work that solves client and customer challenges. Additionally, you support business development efforts through research and thought leadership to make sure Interbrand is leading conversations across topics. You contribute to Interbrand’s culture by participating in meetings, workshops and debates, and by taking on team initiatives for things you care about. Strategists are at the center of the action at Interbrand—bringing new ideas to the table, guiding and challenging the team, and building a director-level experience set in the process.
- Own specific deliverables within a project and manage all components (research, content development, team reviews, etc.)
- Collaborate with the internal team and client to formalize hypotheses and develop compelling strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with strategy leads and program managers to ensure that activities are progressing as planned, care deeply about the quality of the work
- Know what’s going on in the business and world — be a go-to source for trends, shifts, emerging customer dynamics, and behavior. Tell us what our clients should care about
- Engage with your team and with Fortune 500 clients in stakeholder interviews and discussions about topics critical to their business
- Synthesize learning and push beyond the fact base to craft compelling stories driven by your own point of view
- Ensure that timelines are met and knowledge is shared across the team
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven experience in brand marketing, business strategy, client service, design, innovation, or research
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint (bonus points for Keynote)
- Working understanding of business processes
- Experience with various research methodologies and comfort with qualitative and quantitative data
- Interest in seeing the impact of your work in client businesses and in the real world
- We need you so we can be us.
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community, while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at email@example.com.