Client Director (m/f/d)
INTERBRAND – Client Management /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourselves.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers, and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace.
We are always looking for new talents to join our team in Cologne at the next opportunity.
Are you Interbrand's next CLIENT DIRECTOR (m/f/d) who strives to create the next iconic move with us?
"A dedicated thought and expertise leader, who drives and develops the local approach to client relationship management and organic business growth, always aiming for the overarching goal for the company to become an essential partner to the world's current and future iconic brands."
Working towards unparalleled client experiences and satisfaction
Defining and taking responsibility for the implementation and optimization of efficient and high-quality processes and approaches in regard to client management, to ensure the highest level of satisfaction on the clients' side.
Being a trusted partner for clients
Becoming an experienced and trusted main point of contact for clients throughout their engagement with Interbrand and a go-to person in all situations. Also being the highest instance in escalation processes.
Driving organic business growth
Pushing for organic business growth by forming resilient relationships and client engagements and sparring for and demanding a business perspective on all client engagement roles within the team.
- (Organic) Business Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Client Portfolio Management
FUNCTIONAL WORK AREAS
Craft & Competence
- Defining and delivering a customer experience and development strategy
- Qualify and identify growth opportunities with existing clients
- Develop internal processes in relation to client leadership
- Define and communicate strategic staffing requirements
- Active Client Engangement
- Trusted main point of contact and escalation point for all existing clients
- Sparring and challenging C-level clients
- Networking on all levels
- Monitoring business portfolio performance
- Steering profitability of individual clients and of the business portfolio
- Identifying and pushing for organic business growth through the development of existing clients
- Building out our Essential Partners Program and Portfolio Structure strategically
- Providing impulse and inspiration for organic growth and client management, locally and globally
- Coordinating and reviewing client leads
- Quality sparring with client leads and project assistants throughout entire client relationship process
Does this sound like your dream job?
Take a chance and apply today!
Please submit your complete application documents (English or German).