Senior Creative (m/f/d)
INTERBRAND – Design /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourselves.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers, and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace.
We are always looking for new talents to join our team in Cologne at the next opportunity.
Are you Interbrand's next
SENIOR CREATIVE (m/f/d)
who strives to create the next iconic move with us?
As Senior Creative (m/f/d) at Interbrand, you will be responsible for the creative implementation of strategic brand ideas, ensuring customer requirements and satisfaction on a creative level, being equally involved in hands-on creative work, and taking on project and client management tasks. You'll be part of an international team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as about the work they do.
Your tasks will include
- Conceptualizing, managing, and implementing brand design concepts and experiences
- Presenting concepts, managing workshops, and directly consulting clients on a regular basis
- Encouraging and driving collaboration across teams and businesses
- Developing new projects for existing and prospective clients for incremental growth
- Managing client relationships as the first point of contact
- Coordinating and leading mid-size project teams efficiently and effectively
- Contributing to a culture of learning and growth by sharing own knowledge and expertise internally and externally
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- the combination of creative and strategic work sparks your interest - aligning your creative work with strategic foundations is your way of approaching design anyways
- you have a deep understanding of the topic "brand management"
- you bring strong business acumen and are eager to contribute to business growth
- you enjoy developing yourself and others through partaking in and providing learning opportunities
- you are willing to think outside the box and challenge conventional ideas
Your professional profile
- Around 5 years of experience and proven interest in visual communication and in the field of corporate (identity) design and branding
- Solid experience in handling clients and managing project streams independently and efficiently
- First experiences in managing and leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Very good command of common graphics programs (Adobe Suite) and Microsoft Office programs
- Fluent in English and - in the best case - in German
What you can expect from us
- a colorful, diverse, and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- a company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- the opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support, or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
Sounds like you belong to us?
Apply today to be considered for our next opening!
Please submit your complete application documents (English or German).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view of products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation, and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as a client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental, or sensory disabilities.
We believe diverse teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.