Associate Creative Director (m/f/d)
INTERBRAND – Design /
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands. To do that, we value and work with those who dare to challenge the status quo and enter new territories for growth - for our customers and for ourselves.
We are a global team of highly diverse thinkers, makers, and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and are often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand-building tools that are now commonplace.
We are always looking for new talents to join our team in Cologne at the next opportunity.
Are you Interbrand's next
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR (m/f/d)
who strives to create the next iconic move with us?
As Associate Creative Director (m/f/d) at Interbrand, you will be responsible for the creative implementation of strategic brand designs, ensuring customer requirements and satisfaction on a creative level. By managing, leading, and developing a team of excellent creative minds and being a trusted point of contact and expertise for your clients, you will contribute to the growth of our company while maintaining a high level of quality in our creative work.
At Interbrand, you will become part of an international team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, who care as much about each other as about the work they do.
Your tasks will include
- Conceptualizing, managing, and implementing complex strategic brand designs and experiences on multiple streams
- Leading interdisciplinary teams and projects of medium to large scope and budget self-responsibly and profitable
- Developing and maintaining client relationships, resulting in incremental growth of business and long-term partnerships
- Being an expert creative sparring partner and point of contact internally and externally, providing impulse and inspiration
- Managing the coordination and planning as well as the cooperation with clients, external specialists, and production partners
- Managing a small team of creatives professionally and disciplinary, taking responsibility for continuous learning and development of your entrusted colleagues
This job is the perfect fit for you, if ...
- you have a deep understanding of and interest in creative and strategic brand management
- you bring a high affinity towards innovation, trends, and new technologies
- you distinguish yourself through your strong social skills
- you are an empathetic and inspiring person, interested in supporting the growth of the people around you
- you are a motivated and driven self-starter with a distinct can-do-attitude
Your professional profile
- Master or Diploma in Communication Design or similar
- Extensive professional experience in the field of Corporate, Interactive, and/or Motion Design
- Profound experience in managing and leading complex projects and interdisciplinary teams
- Experienced client manager and client relationship developer
- Experienced in team leadership and people coaching and development
- Fluent in English and in German
- Excellent command of common graphics program
What you can expect from us
- a colorful, diverse and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
- a company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone - no matter what their hierarchy level might be - and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
- the opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
- company benefits, such as a full paid job ticket, yearly fitness cost support or a contribution to your retirement plan
- ... and much more - let's talk about it!
Sounds like you belong to us?
Apply today to be considered for our next opening!
Please submit your complete application documents (English or German).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interbrand was founded in 1974 – a time when the terms „Logo“ and „Brand“ were still synonymous for many people. We at Interbrand have fundamentally changed that perception and are passionate about continuously redefining the practice of branding. Brands shape everyday life and influence consumers and their view of products significantly.
To support our clients in an ever more complex and fascinating world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation, and entrepreneurialism.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of the brand building. In a world where people’s expectations are moving faster than businesses, we give our clients the confidence to make Iconic Moves that create desire and utility, reshape the competitive landscape and drive extraordinary results.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data and insight for our role as a client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Interbrand is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership and family status or physical, mental, or sensory disabilities.
We believe diverse teams are a win for all - Come join us as you are!
Note: If applicable, please inform us about your identity status in your application, so that we can address you appropriately.