INTERBRAND – Design /
To help generate/execute/produce great ideas and design executions and to be capable of working very dynamically with multidisciplinary teams:
- Develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategies. To execute and produce design communications for diverse media (Print, Web, Packaging, Signage, Naming and BrandWizard)
- Collaborate and coordinate with other team members–design, production, and program management–to fulfill client needs under the direction of a Design Director or Creative Director.
- Review résumés and conduct interviews with Design and Senior Design prospects
- Be a mentor for other Senior Designers and Designers
- Participate in external activities as a source of inspiration and for continued growth
Skills and Attributes:
- Exceptional creative talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills, internally and externally
- Strong depth and exposure to Naming and fulfills the unique role of bridging the Naming and Design disciplines.
- Pro-active, dedicated, and flexible in time-allocations and approach
- Experienced in all current design programs
- Great sense of humor
- 5+ years experience
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.