Director/Senior Director, Strategy
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Strategy & Analytics /
Your passion for branding and curiosity has led you to Interbrand. You have strong strategic abilities that you can pair with creativity to solve big challenges and help grow the largest brands and businesses in the world.
As a Senior Director at Interbrand, you are responsible for extending client engagements through new and organic business development, developing and leading relationships, and co-creating client roadmaps.
You will be responsible for consulting with our clients on how to increase their brand’s value through various branding strategies including brand positioning, brand architecture, brand valuation/analytics, internal brand engagement, and digital brand strategy. You will lead client engagements, form and grow trust-based client relationships, create high-impact content, manage client profitability and enhance our distinctive knowledge. Finally, you will attract, develop, coach and mentor talent.
A successful candidate will have held a Director/Senior Director role at a major branding or consulting firm with a focus on strategic and client development. You must be extremely well versed in brand strategy as a core competency and also able to talk to corporate strategy, analytics, and growth as auxiliary skill sets.
- Play an integral role within the Strategy team to expand our practice and product offerings, and support the development of 2-3 direct reports
- Pitch and win new business in partnership with the business development team
- Own 2-3 major client relationships and act as the client lead and primary driver of growth in the relationship
- Drive the development of assigned clients’ brand strategies, identifying opportunities for clients to grow brand value
- Develop trust-based relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Captain your teams and ensures that work is produced efficiently and effectively
- Manage, produce, integrate and deliver the highest quality end-product
- Manage and deliver targeted WIP
- Develop and monitor metrics of “success”
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Background in brand strategy/brand architecture and/or management consulting
- Demonstrated experience leading a group of strategy professionals
- A proven track record of organic revenue and relationship growth
- Ability to handle multiple large and complex projects
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work across all levels of organization and client
- Strong client relationship nurturing skills – can connect with clients and inspire their confidence and ongoing commitment
- Ability to build relationships and organize communities that bring ideas to life
- Passionate about having a measurable impact on client’s business
- Strong organization, presentation skills, and attention to detail
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at email@example.com.