New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Design /
Interbrand has been the world’s leading brand consultancy, for over 40 years – having pioneered iconic work and forged many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace. We know that in an age of abundant choice and speed of innovation, customers’ expectations are moving faster than businesses. While incremental change is still essential, it’s no longer sufficient. It takes bold moves to leap ahead of customers and competitors. We call these moves iconic moves. In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, our global team of thinkers and makers are pioneering the future of brand building. By turning customers into participants, we help our clients strengthen their brands on an ongoing basis – our approach gives them the confidence to make iconic moves that spark desire and create utility, driving extraordinary results.
Interbrand is looking for a smart, creative Senior Designer to help generate, execute and produce great ideas. You must be capable of working dynamically within multidisciplinary teams, have a strong interest in branding and corporate identity, and be familiar with creating brand identity work. You should have exceptional creative talent, be proactive and dedicated, with a great sense of humor.
- Ideate and create impactful and memorable visual experiences for a dynamic spectrum of clients
- Help generate/execute/produce great ideas and design executions
- Work dynamically with multidisciplinary teams
- Develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategies
- Execute and produce design communications for diverse media
- Collaborate and coordinate with all disciplines within Interbrand – strategy, verbal, client management, and implementation – to fulfill client needs under the direction of a Design Director or Creative Director
- Participate in external activities as a source of inspiration and for continued growth
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelors degree in graphic design (or related field)
- 5+ years of branding/identity design experience
- Experience with motion graphics and a working knowledge of the web is a plus
- Experienced in all current design programs
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Must include a portfolio to be considered
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.