Intern (m/f/d): Interbrand Academy Global
Interbrand Academy /
At Interbrand we are looking for people that are curious, eager to learn and aiming to constantly develop themselves. Therefore, fueled by our Interbrand Academy, our culture of continuous learning is what defines the Life@IB and enables all our teammates to grow and evolve both personally and professionally.
To support us driving this culture across offices and help further developing our Learning & Culture department, we are looking for an
Intern (m/f/d) – Interbrand Academy Global
to join us based in Cologne for 6 months.
In this paid internship in the field of Learning & Culture at Interbrand you will support all processes within the cosmos of an extensive corporate Academy program. Working closely with an international project team, you will help us in bringing our overall learning experience to the next level by bringing in your interest around learning culture, trainings, knowledge sharing and inspiration.
· An exciting career opportunity as a full-on team member: You will become part of our global network of thought leaders and make a lasting impact on our Interbrand Academy
· Working in an international and interdisciplinary environment - within a high-energy, high impact team
· Our Cologne office as your home/hub, with the added benefit of working with the global network
Room and encouragement to bring in your own creative ideas and thoughts
· An in-depth experience to gain project management skills in a fast-paced working environment
“This is a real opportunity for you to make a move in your career, show your talent and potential within the field of learning and to join our global team to help us create the best place to learn and grow!” - Rebecca Robins (Global Chief Learning & Culture Officer, Interbrand)
· Collaborate closely with our international Learning & Culture Managers
· Proactively drive and take ownership for assigned projects and ensure that overall targets are met
· Analyze key Data– to inform a circular economy of learning
· Support on all Interbrand Academy programs and related planning and communication
· Support in course creation on our global learning & development platform (powered by Bridge)
“WOW! Just Wow!” Quoted live from our latest Masterclass programme.
· First legitimate experience in the field of a corporate learning environment (through internships or as working student)
· The ability to apply logical techniques to describe and illustrate, condense and evaluate data
· Very strong proficiency within the MS Office Suite
· Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Are you ready to make an impact and help us reach our ambition of being the best place to learn and grow for all?
Then apply today!
Please submit your complete application documents. Please hand in your CV and your cover letter (english or german).
Do you want to hear from some of our former interns, as to what the Life@IB is really like?
Then check out our most recent Inter(n)views here:
The Interbrand Academy
Interbrand Academy is our centre of excellence for brand intelligence and education - a platform for collaboration, co-creation, innovation and inspiration. The Academy operates across our global network through a programme of live sessions, courses and communities, through an ecosystem of peer-to-peer learning, and with external speakers and experts in their field (from Harvard Business School to Adobe, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, and many more).
We upskill our people by encouraging collaboration between outstanding individuals both in character and in craft – inside and outside of our network with content that goes from Behavioural Science, Collaboration, Innovation to Brand Experience which comes to life in a set of different interactive and gamified formats.