Project Manager Intern (Growth team)
INTERBRAND – Business Development /
Our Interbrand Milan office is looking for a Project Manager Intern to join the Growth team and support the Business Development.
The candidate will support the team ensuring proper operational oversight for client interfaces, winning new clients and promoting Interbrand and its services.
Key responsibilities include supporting the Growth Team and in particular the Associate Director, Business Development to proactively define targets, achieve new business leads and make contact, listen to new client needs, develop proposals and create pitch presentations.
The candidate will work in a collaborative environment, dedicated to producing innovative, strategic and creative solutions.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Point person for day-to-day tasks and projects
- Assists to develop proposals, pitches and presentations demonstrating understanding of the business
- Helps to write project case studies and best practice summaries
- Ensures that regular communication occurs within the Growth team based on the needs of the work
- Collaborates with Strategy and Design & Experience teams ensuring that project team meetings take place regularly
- Responsible of organizational tasks according to business priorities like scheduling meetings and workshops, recording decisions, making appointments, coordinating travels etc.
- Writes timing plans, clear and concise contact reports, statuses, etc.
- Takes care of reporting for new business metrics
- Supports new business events’ organization
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in related field of study (Business Development, Marketing, Communications)
- Fluency in Italian and English (written and oral)
- Previous experience in Branding Consultancies and/ or agencies environments is a plus
Personal and professional skills:
- High level of integrity and probity
- Passionate about working with brands and branding
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eager to learn and able to question his/ her ideas
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and be a real team player with personality, passion and the drive to succeed
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent attention to details and strong ability to produce high quality presentations
- Strong strategic abilities and organisational skills
- Able to juggle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Interbrand understands what it takes today to build the world’s most iconic brands.
To support our clients in an ever more complex world, we have renewed our commitment to both common global standards and greater empowerment, experimentation and entrepreneurialism.
Interbrand is its people. We are a global team of thinkers, makers and collaborators. We are proud of our heritage and often regarded as the university of branding. Over the past four decades, we have pioneered iconic work and invented many of the brand building tools that are now commonplace.
In collaboration with many of the world’s leading brands, we are pioneering the future of brand building. In the world of Amazon, Instagram, 5G, and AI, Iconic Moves and a new approach to “always on” brand building are our current priorities.
The Interbrand Best Global Brands study/rankings and Brandchannel are resources to our clients and the industry, providing proprietary data for our role as client partner and commentator. We have published 18 books on brands and are often the reference point for university curriculum and professional associations. Today, through our own Academy, we aim to be the most accelerated learning environment in the marketing world.
Our culture is informed by a set of behaviours we co-created as a business. Our behaviours give us space to experiment, permission to speak out, and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt. Our behaviours are Lead with love, Be Brave, Speakup and Make it happen. We are proud of our behaviours. They make us, us.